Everything you need to know
WAYS TO LISTEN TO LOTUS FM
1. ON YOUR RADIO:
|Empangeni - Richards Bay||KZN||95.2|
2. USING YOUR BROWSER (computer)
The "Listen Live" feature streams Lotus FM live via any browser on your desktop computer, laptop.
WHAT SONG IS PLAYING?
- ASK THE DJ
Please give the DJ as much information about the song as possible. Take note of the time/date/show the song was played. The song title, artist, lyrics or genre will also help.
For a list of DJs and DJ contact details, go to the ‘On Air Personalities’ on the Footer Navigation under Shows.
- ASK THE MUSIC COMPILER - You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to get this information. Please give him as much information about the song as possible. Take note of the time/date/show the song was played. The song title, artist, lyrics or genre will also help.
SUBMIT ORIGINAL MUSIC FOR AIRPLAY
- Submit your track digitally to: email@example.com - preferably an MP3 not bigger than 5MB
- Drop your track off at: Lotus FM, SABC KZN, 100 Old Fort Road, Durban, 4000
- Post your track to: Lotus FM, P.O. Box 1588, Durban, 4001.
Due to the high volume of music submissions and Lotus FM's selection process, we cannot contact all the artists with feedback. If you have not heard from
Lotus FM after six weeks, please consider your submission unsuccessful.
SUGGEST EXISTING TRACKS FOR LOTUSFM'S PLAYLIST
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions
WHICH DJ/SHOW IS ON AIR?
Here's the full LotusFM line-up: http://www.lotusfm.co.za/line-up
For ALL Live queries, e-mail email@example.com
General competition rules: The General Competition Rules are found on the website under Competitions.
If you've won a competition, please allow 6-8 weeks for the delivery of your prize.
You can direct all competition enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 031 - 362 5461
Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of the SABC and/ or the competition promoters, and/ or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lotus FM within 90 days of winning a competition hosted or in whole by LotusFM.
- There is no restriction to the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
- SMS entries are charged at a premium rate of R1.50 per SMS. Free SMS and SMS bundles do not apply.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years must obtain permission from parents or guardians before entering.
- Winners will only be contacted by LotusFM/SABC
- The SABC/ Lotus FM accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupt entries. The SABC will not be liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- In order to claim this prize the winner must adhere to the rules of a specific campaign.
- The winner may be required to appear on SABC Television or Radio, or on any other medium as shall be determined by the specific campaign.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The prize will be distributed within a period of 90 days from the date the competition closes, unless a situation outside of the control of the SABC occurs.
- The SABC reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Lotus FM does not sponsor events. We act as a media partner and promote them.
Please see all info pertaining to Lotus FM's Mentorship Programme and Open Days on Events page.
WORK AT LOTUS FM
For off-air positions, send your CV to SABC KZN HR Manager, Khabo Sithole: email@example.com
The SABC and its services are signatories to various Codes of Conduct related to its broadcasts. If you have a complaint, you can direct it to any of the following
1. Details on lodging a complaint about programming content that you believe does not comply with the provisions of the Code of Conduct of the Broadcasting
Complaints Commission of South Africa can be found at www.bccsa.co.za
2. Details on lodging a complaint about advertising that you believe does not comply with the provisions of the Code of Conduct of the Advertising Standards
Authority of South Africa can be found at www.asasa.org.za
3. Details on lodging a complaint about advertising that you believe does not comply with the provisions of the Code of Conduct of the Wireless Application Service Providers Association of South Africa can be found at www.waspa.co.za
You can send complaints on other SABC matters to:
Private Bag X1
Tel 011 714 3728
Fax 011 714 4508