Everything you need to know
WAYS TO LISTEN TO LOTUS FM
1. ON YOUR RADIO:
|Empangeni - Richards Bay||KZN||95.2|
2. USING YOUR BROWSER (computer)
The "Listen Live" feature streams Lotus FM live via any browser on your desktop computer, laptop.
WHAT SONG IS PLAYING?
- ASK THE DJ
Please give the DJ as much information about the song as possible. Take note of the time/date/show the song was played. The song title, artist, lyrics or genre will also help.
For a list of DJs and DJ contact details, go to the ‘On Air Personalities’ on the Footer Navigation under Shows.
- ASK THE MUSIC COMPILER - You can email email@example.com to get this information. Please give him as much information about the song as possible. Take note of the time/date/show the song was played. The song title, artist, lyrics or genre will also help.
SUBMIT ORIGINAL MUSIC FOR AIRPLAY
- Submit your track digitally to: firstname.lastname@example.org - preferably an MP3 not bigger than 5MB
- Drop your track off at: Lotus FM, SABC KZN, 100 Old Fort Road, Durban, 4000
- Post your track to: Lotus FM, P.O. Box 1588, Durban, 4001.
Due to the high volume of music submissions and Lotus FM's selection process, we cannot contact all the artists with feedback. If you have not heard from
Lotus FM after six weeks, please consider your submission unsuccessful.
SUGGEST EXISTING TRACKS FOR LOTUSFM'S PLAYLIST
E-mail email@example.com with your suggestions
WHICH DJ/SHOW IS ON AIR?
Here's the full LotusFM line-up: http://www.lotusfm.co.za/line-up
For ALL Live queries, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
General competition rules: The General Competition Rules are found on the website under Competitions.
If you've won a competition, please allow 6-8 weeks for the delivery of your prize.
You can direct all competition enquiries to email@example.com or call 031 - 362 5461
Lotus FM does not sponsor events. We act as a media partner and promote them.
Please see all info pertaining to Lotus FM's Mentorship Programme and Open Days on Events page.
WORK AT LOTUS FM
For off-air positions, send your CV to SABC KZN HR Manager, Khabo Sithole: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SABC and its services are signatories to various Codes of Conduct related to its broadcasts. If you have a complaint, you can direct it to any of the following
1. Details on lodging a complaint about programming content that you believe does not comply with the provisions of the Code of Conduct of the Broadcasting
Complaints Commission of South Africa can be found at www.bccsa.co.za
2. Details on lodging a complaint about advertising that you believe does not comply with the provisions of the Code of Conduct of the Advertising Standards
Authority of South Africa can be found at www.asasa.org.za
3. Details on lodging a complaint about advertising that you believe does not comply with the provisions of the Code of Conduct of the Wireless Application Service Providers Association of South Africa can be found at www.waspa.co.za
You can send complaints on other SABC matters to:
Private Bag X1
Tel 011 714 3728
Fax 011 714 4508