Lotus FM Top20 North Indian and South Indian Song Competition
Stand a Chance to WIN your share of R100 000 in CASH
LOTUS FM TOP 20 North & South Indian SONG COMPETITION 2020
Lotus FM will be giving away R100 000 in prize money. To stand a chance of winning a share of the R100 000 in prize money, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Lotus FM listeners who would like to enter the Lotus FM Top 20 North Indian & Top 20 South Indian song competition and be eligible to win a share of R100 000 in prize money, need to simply dial *120*33192# and follow the prompts. A list of the 20 songs per category is available for the entrant to peruse through with each song having a number allocated to it. Stay locked onto Lotus FM 87.7 -106.8 for more information.
Entries open: 20/11/2020 and close 29/12/2019
Step 2: R50 000 per category has been allocated and is up for grabs as per below:
- R30 000 : A lucky listener that votes for the most popular song in either the North Indian or South Indian category will be randomly drawn from the votes received for that particular song. He or she will win R30 000.
- Two Wild Card Lotus FM draws will take place in which 2 listeners will be randomly be selected from the North Indian and South Indian entries respectively. They will each win R10 000.
The announcement will take place on 31/12/2020 on Lotus FM.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of the SABC and/ or the competition promoters, and/ or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lotus FM within 90 days of winning a competition hosted or in whole by Lotus FM
- The competition will start on the 20th of November 2020 and closes on the 29th December 2020.
- Listeners may submit a maximum of 10 votes per day per song.
- Each entry is charged at a premium rate of R1.50 per minute. Free minutes do not apply.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years must obtain permission from parents or guardians before entering.
- Winners will only be contacted by Lotus FM/SABC
- The SABC/ Lotus FM accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupt entries. The SABC will not be liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The winners will be announced on the 31st December 2020 on Lotus FM
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- In order to claim this prize the winner must adhere to the rules of a specific campaign.
- The winner may be required to appear on SABC Television or Radio, or on any other medium as shall be determined by the specific campaign.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The prize will be distributed within a period of 90 days from the date the competition closes, unless a situation outside of the control of the SABC occurs.
- The SABC reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants are encouraged to submit their vote for the song or songs they deem to be number 1 from either the North Indian or South Indian lists of 20 songs respectively.
- The lists of songs in each category are found on www.lotusfm.co.za and on the USSD selection.
- USSD is charged at a premium rate of R1.50 per minute. Free minutes, do not apply.
- Listeners may enter a maximum of 10 entries per day per song.
- The competition lines will be open from 20th November 2020 and close on the 29th December 2020. Entries received after this date/time will not be considered.
- The winners will be called live on-air on the 31st December 2020.
- If the person/s on being selected is called at the contact number provided by him/her and he/she is not available at that contact number immediately, he/she is disqualified.
- Only the votes for the No.1 songs in the Top 20 North Indian and Top 20 South Indian category will be considered for the prize of R30 000.
- Only 4 random entries will be drawn in which listeners will win R10 000 each. The allocation is 2 draws in the North Indian and 2 draws in the Sound Indian entry databases.