Lotus Valentine Competiton
Lotus Valentine Competiton rules
1. The competition runs from the 10TH of February 2022 and closes on the 13th of February 2022.
2. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, as well as any SABC employee including agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
3. SMS the keyword “LOVE” to “33192”.
4. Entries may only contain the keyword LOVE, anything else will be deemed as invalid.
5. The number to enter the competition is 33192
6. A premium rate of R1.50 is charged for each SMS entry. Free SMS’s do not apply
7. Correct entries received before the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received after the 13th of February 2022 will not be taken into consideration.
8. There is no restriction on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
9. Listeners that enter the competition stand a chance of winning their share of R12 000 in retail vouchers, each vouch is to the value of R1 500.00
10. Prizes will be awarded as follows:
11. Winners will be contacted on the 14th February 2022 to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, and address.
12. Winners, who are not contactable by phone, after the draw, will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
13. The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
14. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
15. Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
16. Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC and its agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
17. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
18. The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
19. If random winner is drawn from a list of cellular phone numbers, the owner of the SIM card will be deemed the winner, even though the handset may have been used by another individual to enter the competition.