Fast and Furious
Win a Fast and Furious 8 Hamper
LotusFM – Fast & Furious Competition
Stand a chance to Win a limited edition Fast & Furious8 hamper!
Step 1: Upload a video of yourself enacting your favorite scene from any Fast & Furious movie
Step 2: Tweet us @LotusFm with #thetakeover
The most creative and innovative video will win the fabulous Fast & Furious 8 Hamper containing:-
• 1 Maisto Model Dodge Car
• 1 Maisto Model Mercedes Car
• FAST AND FURIOUS 8 Key Chain
• 1 FAST AND FURIOUS 8 T- Shirt
• 1 FAST AND FURIOUS 8 Travel Mug
• 1 FAST AND FURIOUS 8 Car Shammy
• SET OF BLUE RAY 's FAST AND FURIOUS 1 to 7
Competition Closes Friday 19th May 2016
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to everyone except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of the SABC and/ or the competition promoters, and/ or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lotus FM within 90 days of winning a competition hosted or in whole by LotusFM
- The competition will start on the 5th of May 2017 and end on the 19th of May 2017. Entries received after this date/time will not be considered.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from parents or guardians before entering.
- Winners will only be contacted by LotusFM/SABC
- The SABC/ Lotus FM accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupt entries. The SABC will not be liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners’ names will be announced on the 22nd May 2017 on Lotus FM
- LotusFM management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- In order to claim this prize the winner must adhere to the rules of a specific campaign.
- Winners may be required to appear on SABC Television or Radio, or on any other medium as shall be determined by the specific campaign.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The prize will be distributed within a period of 90 days from the date the competition closes, unless a situation outside of the control of the SABC occurs.
- The SABC reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants should be South African citizens with valid identification
- SABC and Lotus FM will not be held liable for any damage to the prize once delivered
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their entries however not use foul language or offensive language.
- The online competition will start from the 5th of May 2017 and end on the 19th of May 2017.
- The winner will be called live on-air on the 22nd May 2017.
- If the person on being selected is called at the contact number provided by him/her and he/she is not available at that contact number immediately, he/she is disqualified.