Lotusfm song competition
LOTUS FM TOP 20 NORTH & TOP 20 SOUTH INDIAN SONG COMPETITION 2021
Lotus FM will be giving away R100 000 in prize money. To stand a chance of winning a share of the R100 000 in prize money, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Lotus FM listeners who would like to enter the Lotus FM Top 20 North Indian & Top 20 South Indian song competition and be eligible to win a share of R100 000 in prize money, must simply SMS “Lotus North” followed by a song codes from 1 to 20 or SMS “Lotus South” followed by the song codes from 1 to 20 of their favorite song in the respective categories to 33192. A list of the 20 Songs for the North Indian & 20 songs for the South Indian music categories will appear on the LotusFM website - www.lotusfm.co.za or listeners can tune into LotusFM 87.7 -106.8 for more information.
Entries open: 04/11/2021 and close 29/12/2021.
Each category has R50 000 in prize money up for grabs.
A lucky listener from the respective North Indian and South Indian categories that are drawn from the entry data base of the song that was voted for most will win R30 000 each.
In addition, there are two wild card entries per North Indian & South Indian category.
The wild card entries are valued at R10 000 each.
Step 2: The lucky winners will be randomly chosen from the draw and announced on-air.
The announcement will take place on 31/12/2021 on Lotus FM.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of the SABC and/ or the competition promoters, and/ or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lotus FM within 90 days of winning a competition hosted or in whole by LotusFM
- The competition will start on the 4th of November 2021 and closes on the 29th December 2021.
- There is no restriction to the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
- SMS entries are charged at a premium rate of R1.50 per SMS. Free SMS’s, SMS bundles and free minutes do not apply.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years must obtain permission from parents or guardians before entering.
- Winners will only be contacted by LotusFM/SABC
- The SABC/ Lotus FM and its service providers accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupt entries. The SABC will not be liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The winners will be announced on the 31st December 2021 on Lotus FM
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- In order to claim this prize the winner must adhere to the rules of a specific campaign.
- The winner may be required to appear on SABC Television or Radio, or on any other medium as shall be determined by the specific campaign.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The prize will be distributed within a period of 90 days from the date the competition closes, unless a situation outside of the control of the SABC occurs.
- The SABC reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants are encouraged to predict the number 1 song in the North Indian or South Indian categories. Each of the categories has 20 potential songs
- SMS Lotus North followed by the song code from 1 to 20- to 33192 to enter the North Indian category or sms Lotus South followed by the song code from 1 to 20 to 33192 to enter the South Indian category.
- The Terms & Conditions will be found on www.lotusfm.co.za and will be posted on Lotus FM’s social media platforms
- SMS entries are charged at a premium rate of R1.50 per SMS. Free SMS’s and SMS bundles do not apply.
- There is no restriction to the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning. You may enter any category or all the categories.
- The competition lines will be open 4th of November 2021 and closes on the 29th December 2021. Entries received after this date/time will not be considered.
- The winner will be called live on-air on the 31st December 2021.
- If the person on being selected is called at the contact number provided by him/her and he/she is not available at that contact number immediately, he/she is disqualified.
- The prize money for the lucky listeners who vote for the No 1 songs in either category is R30 000.
- The 2 wild card entry draws per category are valued at R10 000 each.