Send us those voice notes now to stand a chance to WIN!!!
Emirates are offering one lucky Lotus FM listener a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the magnificent treasures of India. You and your partner stand a chance to savor a spicy blend of Hot Mumbai Chai, visit the Taj Mahal - the ultimate monument to love, spend a day on a Bollywood film-set and explore the colorful bazaars and markets of the breath taking South of India, all included in an expertly tailored itinerary and accompanied by popular Lotus FM personality Varshan Sookhun. An entrancing mix of temples, spirituality, and exotic delicacies awaits you! Indulge in a five day tour into the heart of India with 5 star dinner, bed - breakfast, airfare and tours provided as part of this exciting prize package. If you would like to stand a chance of winning, follow the steps below:
Step 1: LotusFM listeners who would like to enter the Emirates competition, must submit a voice note of no longer than 20 seconds in duration, via Whatsapp to 076 111 6176, which explains how an Indian movie (Hindi, Tamil etc.) has inspired them to travel to a particular holiday destination. For example Race 3 was shot in Dubai and the amazing architecture showcased in the movie inspired me to travel to Dubai.
Entries for the competition will open from the 8th -25th of October 2018.
Step 2: A committee will listen to the voice notes and shortlist the five best voices notes using a criteria.
Step 3: The five finalists will then go head to head in a rapid fire quiz and an ultimate winner will be determined on the 26th October 2018, live on the Afternoon Takeover Show. The winner from the rapid fire round will win the trip to India for them and their partner accompanied by Varshan Sookhun, compliments of Emirates.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to everyone except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of the SABC and/ or the competition promoters, and/ or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lotus FM within 90 days of winning a competition hosted or in whole by LotusFM
- The competition will start on the 8th October 2018 and end on the 25th October 2018. Entries received after this date/time will not be considered.
- You may enter this competition multiple times.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from parents or guardians before entering.
- Winners will only be contacted by LotusFM/SABC
- The SABC/ Lotus FM/ Client accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupt entries. The SABC will not be liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners names will be announced on the 26th October 2018 on Lotus FM
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- In order to claim this prize the winner must adhere to the rules of a specific campaign.
- Winners may be required to appear on SABC Television or Radio, or on any other medium as shall be determined by the specific campaign.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The prize will be distributed within a period of 90 days from the date the competition closes, unless a situation outside of the control of the SABC occurs.
- The SABC reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants should have a valid Passport i.e. Passport valid for more than 6 months from date of departure.
- Entrants should not have any pending legal records which prohibits them to leave South Africa
- Entrants should be South African citizens with valid identification
- SABC / Lotus FM/ Client will not be held liable for external costs (approval of visa, spending, damages, extra meals and refreshments), those expenses will be for the winners own cost.
- The finalists should have the following in order: record of tax clearance, clear criminal record, and certified copies of Identity Document.
- The prize includes airfares, transfers, accommodation, sight-seeing and meal allowance x 2 persons sharing only. Any cost not mentioned in the prize will need to be paid for by the winner and partner.
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their entries however not use foul language or offensive language.
- The duration of the voice note entry must be no longer than 20 seconds.
- You may enter this competition multiple times.
- The competition will start from 8th October 2018 to 25th October 2018.
- The finalist will be called live on-air on the 26th October 2018.
- If the person on being selected is called at the contact number provided by him/her and he/she is not available at that contact number immediately, he/she is disqualified.