Closed on: 8 Feb 2017
February The Month Of Love
LOTUSFM – Valentine's “One Night Stand Up”
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of the SABC and/ or the competition promoters, and/ or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lotus FM within 90 days of winning a competition hosted or in whole by LotusFM
- The competition will start on the 31st of January 2016 and end on the 8h of February 2017. Entries received after this date/time will not be considered.
- There is no restriction to the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning, save for the requirements of a specific campaign.
- Winners will only be contacted by LotusFM/SABC
- The SABC/ Lotus FM accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupt entries. The SABC will not be liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- Winners’ names will be announced on the 10th February 2017 on Lotus FM
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- In order to claim this prize the winner must adhere to the rules of a specific campaign.
- Winners may be required to appear on SABC Television or Radio, or on any other medium as shall be determined by the specific campaign.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants should reside in Durban as this is a Durban based competition.
- Entrants should be South African citizens with valid identification.