Lotus FM General Competition Rules
• All Lotus FM competitions are conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 (1) of the Lotteries Amendment Act (46 of 2001).
• Lotus FM competitions are open to all South Africans, unless otherwise stated. Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of Lotus FM, the SABC or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organization or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
• No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lotus FM within three (3) months of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Lotus FM.
• The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not negotiable.
• Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Lotus FM, the SABC and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilizing prizes won.
• Prizes not collected/claimed within 6 months of being won will be disposed of at Lotus FM's discretion.
• By entering Lotus FM competitions, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations, details of which entrants declare themselves conversant with.
• Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
• Lotus FM may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other Lotus FM competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Lotus FM Management.
• Lotus FM and the prize sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
• Winners may be required to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the Internet or in printed publications.
• Lotus FM reserves the right to alter rules or prizes at their own discretion. Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Lotus FM. No entrant shall have any recourse against Lotus FM as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
• Lotus FM will make every reasonable effort to deliver the prize described in the promotion's publicity, but cannot accept responsibility if the prize differs in whole or part from that advertised. Similarly, prize values quoted may differ from the actual value of the prize.
• The announcement of a winner on air or on www.lotusfm.co.za does not constitute a ruling by station management that the winner has complied with the rules above. Lotus FM may disqualify the entrant after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered.
• Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes.